Health Care Providers: Our AAP recommended tools evaluate Health, Development and School Readiness systematically and accurately by combining information from parents with your own observations.
You need a quick, accurate, easy way to learn parent concerns and measure a child’s development. Our questionnaires help you determine the focus of your visit and the Charts hit all the key developmental areas. They are also excellent for parent education and you may give parents a copy of their child’s chart to take home at the end of the visit. Used for both office visits and home visits.
Available in both paper and online versions.
Screening and Surveillance Tools:
- Child Development Chart - two sided with five developmental areas
- Infant Development Inventory - questions for parents and a chart with five developmental areas
- Child Development Review - Parent Questionnaire - questions for parents, possible problems list and chart
- Health Care - Starter Pack - Combine Periodic Parent Questionnaires with the Child Development Chart - Best Value
- ScreenYourChild.com - Easily integrate with your electronic health records - save time and get automated results plotted on the Child Development Chart. Contact us for more information and a demo account.
Assessment level Parent Questionnaire:
AAP Insurance Coding Info and Fact Sheet